2010年5月10日星期一

yuhoooooooooo!~~~
jz finish working 4 days(6-9 may) phone fair at tmn.midah-tesco extra~
actually all the phone tat sold in phone fair is from CHINA!
OMG~~i doin scams business~>____<>
actually i wanna special thx for my FB fren YEEW LOUNG!
haha~he gv me do tis job d,bt he nt boss~
i meet a SMKTC student there,she is 彩霞~
she recognize me n me too~^^
n other new fren,bt i didnt talk too much v them~
my boss is AH LAM n a colleague,they call he FEI LOU~
business at there nt very well~
boss cover rental bt loss workers salary~
n my expression is bad,cant sell more than 3 phone a day><~
SHITTT!damn CHA SUI~~~~
my salary is rm80 a day n my boss want me to help him earn rm80 profit a day~
unless didnt loss cover salary~~~~
2nd n 3rd day eat breakfast v boss n FEI LOU,coz boss cover us eat~
finally,i saw YEEW LOUNG car~
his car is mickey design,coz of his ex-girl fren~haha~XD
n inside the car full of blink blink stuff n LED light at the foot side there~
DAMN nice for gurlsss~~~hehe~
YL back pahang at last day for mothers day~
n the last day is the most busy day,boss at there whole day~
at the end,hope they will hire me at the next KL phone fair~
n i get back to my home sweet home to continue serve customer job~
environment there~~
FEI LOU sien dou sleep~~~~~@@
1st day look~
2nd day look~
3rd day look~inside FEI LOU car~
using YEEW LOUNG i-phone sign in FB~weee~~=)
eat at KAKI CORNER v HONG LG at night~

last day look~^^

X.O.X.O

没有评论: